Related occupations for task:
Inform businesses, community groups, and governmental agencies about educational needs, available programs, and program policies.
- Write, prepare, and deliver statements for the Congressional Record.
- Alert constituents of government actions and programs by way of newsletters, personal appearances at town meetings, phone calls, and individual meetings.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits, and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Confer with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that properties comply with state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and report incidents of infectious diseases to local and state health agencies.
- Communicate research findings on various types of diseases to health practitioners, policy makers, and the public.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Respond to customer, public, or media requests for information about wellness programs or services.
- Use computer skills and software to manage Web sites or databases, publish newsletters, or provide webinars.
See more related occupations >>