Related occupations for task:
Develop curricula, and recommend curricula revisions and additions.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards, develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Plan and develop instructional methods and content for educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
- Establish, coordinate, and oversee particular programs across school districts, such as programs to evaluate student academic achievement.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Set educational standards and goals and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Recommend improvements in loss prevention programs, staffing, scheduling, or training.
See all 19 related occupations >>