Related occupations for task:
Conduct follow-up interviews with counselees to determine if their needs have been met.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Interview clients individually, in families, or in groups, assessing their situations, capabilities, and problems to determine what services are required to meet their needs.
- Counsel parents with child rearing problems, interviewing the child and family to determine whether further action is required.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Interview clients, review records, conduct assessments, or confer with other professionals to evaluate the mental or physical condition of clients or patients.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Identify environmental impediments to client or patient progress through interviews and review of patient records.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Collect information about clients, using techniques such as testing, interviewing, discussion, or observation.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Interview individuals or family members to compile information on social, educational, criminal, institutional, or drug history.
See all 8 related occupations >>