Related occupations for task:
Consult with medical, business, and community groups to discuss service problems, respond to community needs, enhance public relations, coordinate activities and plans, and promote health programs.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Collaborate with investigators to prepare presentations or reports of clinical study procedures, results, and conclusions.
- Maintain contact with sponsors to schedule and coordinate site visits or to answer questions about issues such as incomplete data.
- Contact industry representatives to ensure equipment and software specifications necessary for successful study completion.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Contract with architectural firms to draw up detailed plans for new structures.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Negotiate with colleagues or members of other political parties in order to reconcile differing interests, and to create policies and agreements.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Evaluate new software publishing systems and confer with regulatory agencies concerning news or updates related to electronic publishing of submissions.
See all 12 related occupations >>