Related Occupations for Task
39-9041.00 - Residential Advisors
Related occupations for task:
Determine the need for facility maintenance and repair, and notify appropriate personnel.
- Attach "out of order" signs to malfunctioning machines, and notify technicians when machines need to be repaired or removed.
- Enforce safety rules, and report or remove safety hazards as well as guests who are underage, intoxicated, disruptive, or cheating.
- Observe gamblers' behavior for signs of cheating, such as marking, switching, or counting cards, and notify security staff of suspected cheating.
- Report customer-related incidents occurring in gaming areas to supervisors.
||Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Inspect guests' rooms to ensure that they are adequately stocked, orderly, and comfortable.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Inspect work areas or operating equipment to ensure conformance to established standards in areas such as cleanliness or maintenance.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures, or arrange for the removal of unruly patrons.
See all 7 related occupations >>