Related Occupations for Task
39-9041.00 - Residential Advisors
Related occupations for task:
Determine the need for facility maintenance and repair, and notify appropriate personnel.
||First-Line Supervisors of Gambling Services Workers
- Observe gamblers' behavior for signs of cheating, such as marking, switching, or counting cards, and notify security staff of suspected cheating.
- Report customer-related incidents occurring in gaming areas to supervisors.
- Attach "out of order" signs to malfunctioning machines, and notify technicians when machines need to be repaired or removed.
- Enforce safety rules, and report or remove safety hazards as well as guests who are underage, intoxicated, disruptive, or cheating.
||First-Line Supervisors of Passenger Attendants
- Inspect work areas or operating equipment to ensure conformance to established standards in areas such as cleanliness or maintenance.
||First-Line Supervisors of Security Workers
- Advise employees in handling problems or resolving complaints from customers, tenants, detainees, or other persons.
||Airfield Operations Specialists
- Inspect airfield conditions to ensure compliance with federal regulatory requirements.
||Health Information Technologists and Medical Registrars
- Resolve or clarify codes or diagnoses with conflicting, missing, or unclear information by consulting with doctors or others or by participating in the coding team's regular meetings.
See all 13 related occupations >>