Related occupations for task:
Hire, supervise, or evaluate engineers, technicians, researchers, or other staff.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Recruit, hire, train, and terminate departmental personnel.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate the activities of personnel, including support staff engaged in administering academic institutions, departments, or alumni organizations.
- Appoint individuals to faculty positions, and evaluate their performance.
||First-Line Supervisors of Gambling Services Workers
- Evaluate workers' performance and prepare written performance evaluations.
- Interview and hire workers.
- Train, supervise, schedule, and evaluate workers.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff and recommend personnel actions for programs and services.
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers or administrators at daycare centers, schools, public agencies, or institutions.
- Organize and direct committees of specialists, volunteers, and staff to provide technical and advisory assistance for programs.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
See more related occupations >>