Related occupations for task:
Consult with officials of local and area governments, schools, hospitals, and other institutions to determine their needs and capabilities in the event of a natural disaster or other emergency.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Record adverse event and side effect data and confer with investigators regarding the reporting of events to oversight agencies.
- Collaborate with investigators to prepare presentations or reports of clinical study procedures, results, and conclusions.
- Maintain contact with sponsors to schedule and coordinate site visits or to answer questions about issues such as incomplete data.
- Contact industry representatives to ensure equipment and software specifications necessary for successful study completion.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Confer with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that properties comply with state and federal regulations.
- Contract with architectural firms to draw up detailed plans for new structures.
- Monitor and report incidents of infectious diseases to local and state health agencies.
- Communicate research findings on various types of diseases to health practitioners, policy makers, and the public.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Consult with or serve as a technical liaison between business, industry, government, and union officials.
- Work with the Department of Labor and promote its use with employers.
See more related occupations >>