Related Occupations for Task
19-2011.00 - Astronomers
Related occupations for task:
Develop theories based on personal observations or on observations and theories of other astronomers.
- Design computer simulations to model physical data so that it can be better understood.
- Develop theories and laws on the basis of observation and experiments, and apply these theories and laws to problems in areas such as nuclear energy, optics, and aerospace technology.
- Develop computer models to address transportation planning issues.
- Develop or test new methods or models of transportation analysis.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Develop or use mathematical or computer models for weather forecasting.
- Develop and test theories, using information from interviews, newspapers, periodicals, case law, historical papers, polls, or statistical sources.
- Perform experiments and computer modeling to study the nature, structure, and physical and chemical properties of metals and their alloys, and their responses to applied forces.
See all 6 related occupations >>