Related Occupations for Task
25-4011.00 - Archivists
Related occupations for task:
Coordinate educational and public outreach programs, such as tours, workshops, lectures, and classes.
- Design, organize, or conduct tours, workshops, and instructional or educational sessions to acquaint individuals with an institution's facilities and materials.
- Schedule events and organize details, including refreshment, entertainment, decorations, and the collection of any fees.
||History Teachers, Postsecondary
- Participate in campus and community events.
- Teach community courses and speak to local groups and organizations.
||Entertainment and Recreation Managers, Except Gambling
- Plan, organize, or lead group activities for customers, such as exercise routines, athletic events, or arts and crafts.
||Farm and Home Management Educators
- Organize, advise, and participate in community activities and organizations, such as county and state fair events and 4-H Clubs.
||Museum Technicians and Conservators
- Lead tours and teach educational courses to students and the general public.
See more related occupations >>