Related Occupations for Task
27-2031.00 - Dancers
Related occupations for task:
Study and practice dance moves required in roles.
||Athletes and Sports Competitors
- Attend scheduled practice or training sessions.
- Maintain optimum physical fitness levels by training regularly, following nutrition plans, or consulting with health professionals.
- Exercise or practice under the direction of athletic trainers or professional coaches to develop skills, improve physical condition, or prepare for competitions.
- Practice singing exercises and study with vocal coaches to develop voice and skills and to rehearse for upcoming roles.
- Seek out and learn new music suitable for live performance or recording.
- Learn acting, dancing, and other skills required for dramatic singing roles.
- Practice musical instrument performances, individually or in rehearsal with other musicians, to master individual pieces of music or to maintain and improve skills.
- Train, exercise, and attend dance classes to maintain high levels of technical proficiency, physical ability, and physical fitness.
- Study and rehearse roles from scripts to interpret, learn and memorize lines, stunts, and cues as directed.