Related Occupations for Task
43-6013.00 - Medical Secretaries
Related occupations for task:
Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
||Interviewers, Except Eligibility and Loan
- Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as person's name, address, age, religious preference, or state of residency.
- Contact individuals to be interviewed at home, place of business, or field location, by telephone, mail, or in person.
- Identify and resolve inconsistencies in interviewees' responses by means of appropriate questioning or explanation.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Assess eligibility of potential subjects through methods such as screening interviews, reviews of medical records, or discussions with physicians and nurses.
- Perform specific protocol procedures such as interviewing subjects, taking vital signs, and performing electrocardiograms.
- Contact outside health care providers and communicate with subjects to obtain follow-up information.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Interview benefits recipients at specified intervals to certify their eligibility for continuing benefits.
- Interview and investigate applicants for public assistance to gather information pertinent to their applications.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
||Human Resources Managers
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
See more related occupations >>