Related Occupations for Task
43-6013.00 - Medical Secretaries
Related occupations for task:
Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
- Place original copies in feed trays, feed originals into feed rolls, or position originals on tables beneath camera lenses.
- Operate office machines such as high speed business photocopiers, readers, scanners, addressing machines, stencil-cutting machines, microfilm readers or printers, folding and inserting machines, bursters, and binder machines.
- Load machines with materials such as blank paper or film.
- Operate auxiliary machines such as collators, pad and tablet making machines, staplers, and paper punching, folding, cutting, and perforating machines.
- Enter commands, using computer terminal, and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment.
- Oversee the operation of computer hardware systems, including coordinating and scheduling the use of computer terminals and networks to ensure efficient use.
- Type command on keyboard to transfer encoded data from memory unit to magnetic tape and assist in labeling, classifying, cataloging and maintaining tapes.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Print and make copies of work.
- Transmit work electronically to other locations.
- Operate and resupply printers and computers, changing print wheels or fluid cartridges, adding paper, and loading blank tapes, cards, or disks into equipment.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Operate embossing machines or typewriters to make corrections, additions, and changes to address plates.
- Operate computer-controlled keyboards or voice recognition equipment to direct items according to established routing schemes.
- Insert material for printing or addressing into loading racks on machines, select type or die sizes, and position plates, stencils, or tapes in machine magazines.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
See all 18 related occupations >>