- Cleanse clients' skin with water, creams, or lotions.
- Select and apply cosmetic products, such as creams, lotions, and tonics.
- Treat the facial skin to maintain and improve its appearance, using specialized techniques and products, such as peels and masks.
- Apply chemical peels to reduce fine lines and age spots.
||Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists
- Shampoo, rinse, condition and dry hair and scalp or hairpieces with water, liquid soap, or other solutions.
- Give facials to patrons, using special compounds such as lotions and creams.
||Makeup Artists, Theatrical and Performance
- Cleanse and tone the skin to prepare it for makeup application.
- Massage, shampoo, and condition patron's hair and scalp to clean them and remove excess oil.
- Wash and dry bodies, using germicidal soap and towels or hot air dryers.