Related Occupations for Task
43-4011.00 - Brokerage Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Compute total holdings, dividends, interest, transfer taxes, brokerage fees, or commissions and allocate appropriate payments to customers.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Perform financial calculations, such as amounts due, interest charges, balances, discounts, equity, and principal.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Compute deductions for income and social security taxes.
- Calculate and prepare checks for utilities, taxes, and other payments.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts and calculate daily transactions, using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges.
||Insurance Policy Processing Clerks
- Calculate premiums, refunds, commissions, adjustments, and new reserve requirements, using insurance rate standards.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Compute and authorize amounts of assistance for programs, such as grants, monetary payments, and food stamps.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Calculate, review, and correct errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs, using computers or calculators.
See all 10 related occupations >>