Related occupations for task:
Direct delivery trucks to shipping doors or designated marshaling areas and help load and unload goods safely.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Load vehicles with listed goods, ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions with hazardous goods.
- Unload and sort items collected along delivery routes.
- Unload goods from large trucks, and load them onto smaller delivery vehicles.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Remove containers of sorted mail or parcels and transfer them to designated areas according to established procedures.
- Remove from machines printed materials, such as labeled articles, postmarked envelopes or tape, and folded sheets.
- Lift and unload containers of mail or parcels onto equipment for transportation to sortation stations.
||Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators
- Load and unload mail trucks, sometimes lifting containers of mail onto equipment that transports items to sorting stations.
- Dump sacks of mail onto conveyors for culling and sorting.
||Order Fillers, Wholesale and Retail Sales
- Place merchandise on conveyors leading to wrapping areas.
- Load peripheral equipment with selected materials for operating runs, or oversee loading of peripheral equipment by peripheral equipment operators.
See all 8 related occupations >>