Related occupations for task:
Perform emergency repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, or spark plugs.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Check tire pressure and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, battery, or other fluids, adding air or fluids as required.
- Perform minor repairs, such as adjusting brakes, replacing spark plugs, or changing engine oil or filters.
- Rotate, test, and repair or replace tires.
- Test and charge batteries.
||Parking Lot Attendants
- Perform maintenance on cars in storage to protect tires, batteries, or exteriors from deterioration.
- Service vehicles with gas, oil, and water.
||Taxi Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance, such as regulating tire pressure and adding gasoline, oil, and water.
- Perform minor vehicle repairs, such as cleaning spark plugs, or take vehicles to mechanics for servicing.
||Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, or radiator fluid or performing minor repairs.
- Perform emergency roadside repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, tire chains, or spark plugs.
||Ambulance Drivers and Attendants, Except Emergency Medical Technicians
- Perform minor maintenance on emergency medical services vehicles, such as ambulances.
See all 14 related occupations >>