Related Occupations for Task
11-1011.00 - Chief Executives
Related occupations for task:
Administer programs for selection of sites, construction of buildings, or provision of equipment or supplies.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, or distribution projects.
- Administer highway planning, construction, or maintenance.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Contract or oversee craft work, such as painting or plumbing.
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
||Wind Energy Development Managers
- Coordinate or direct development, energy assessment, engineering, or construction activities to ensure that wind project needs and objectives are met.
||General and Operations Managers
- Recommend locations for new facilities, or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
See all 8 related occupations >>