Related occupations for task:
Monitor and record clients' progress to ensure that goals and objectives are met.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Complete and maintain accurate records or reports regarding the patients' histories and progress, services provided, or other required information.
- Review and evaluate clients' progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment and care plans.
- Follow progress of discharged patients to determine effectiveness of treatments.
||Community Health Workers
- Maintain updated client records with plans, notes, appropriate forms, or related information.
- Contact clients in person, by phone, or in writing to ensure they have completed required or recommended actions.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Maintain case files that include activities, progress notes, evaluations, and recommendations.
- Follow up on results of counseling programs and clients' adjustments to determine effectiveness of programs.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Fill out and maintain client-related paperwork, including federal- and state-mandated forms, client diagnostic records, and progress notes.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling programs on clients' progress in resolving identified problems and moving towards defined objectives.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress with respect to treatment goals.
See all 8 related occupations >>