Related occupations for task:
Participate in job development and placement programs, contacting prospective employers, placing clients in jobs, and evaluating the success of placements.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Refer students to degree programs based on interests, aptitudes, or educational assessments.
- Assess needs for assistance, such as rehabilitation, financial aid, or additional vocational training, and refer clients to the appropriate services.
- Refer qualified counselees to employers or employment services for job placement.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Develop and review service plans in consultation with clients and perform follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided.
- Refer clients to community resources for services, such as job placement, debt counseling, legal aid, housing, medical treatment, or financial assistance, and provide concrete information, such as where to go and how to apply.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Identify and approve work placements for offenders with community service sentences.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Follow up on results of counseling programs and clients' adjustments to determine effectiveness of programs.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Develop, implement, or evaluate public education, prevention, or health promotion programs, working in collaboration with organizations, institutions, or communities.
See all 8 related occupations >>