Related occupations for task:
Collaborate with community agencies to establish facilities and programs for persons with disabilities.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Collaborate with other ministry members to establish goals and objectives for religious education programs or to develop ways to encourage program participation.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Serve on policy-making committees, assist in community development, and assist client groups by lobbying for solutions to problems.
||Adapted Physical Education Specialists
- Collaborate with other educational personnel to provide inclusive activities or programs for children with disabilities.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Develop, implement, or evaluate public education, prevention, or health promotion programs, working in collaboration with organizations, institutions, or communities.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Collaborate with teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of school programs and in the preparation of master schedules for curriculum offerings.