Related Occupations for Task
21-1091.00 - Health Educators
Related occupations for task:
Develop and present health education and promotion programs, such as training workshops, conferences, and school or community presentations.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Plan and promote career and employment-related programs and events, such as career planning presentations, work experience programs, job fairs, and career workshops.
- Address community groups, faculty, and staff members to explain available counseling services.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Provide clients or family members with information about addiction issues and about available services or programs, making appropriate referrals when necessary.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate public education, prevention, or health promotion programs, working in collaboration with organizations, institutions, or communities.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Plan or conduct programs to prevent substance abuse or improve community health or counseling services.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Plan or conduct programs to prevent substance abuse, combat social problems, or improve health or counseling services in community.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Plan and conduct programs to combat social problems, prevent substance abuse, or improve community health and counseling services.
See all 9 related occupations >>