Related occupations for task:
Select and purchase lumber and hardware necessary for set construction.
||Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers
- Maintain props, products, or mannequins, inspecting them for imperfections, doing touch-ups, cleaning up after customers, or applying preservative coatings as necessary.
- Select themes, lighting, colors, or props to be used.
- Store, pack, and maintain inventory records of props, products, or display items.
- Perform general office duties, such as scheduling appointments, keeping books, and ordering supplies.
- Select and assemble equipment and required background properties, according to subjects, materials, and conditions.
- Develop visual aids and charts for use in lectures or to present evidence in court.
||Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Inventory and record quantities of materials and finished products, requisitioning additional supplies as necessary.
- Maintain inventories of materials.
- Inventory equipment and supplies, ordering parts and tools as necessary.
- Collect and store patterns and lumber.
- Select flora and foliage for arrangements, working with numerous combinations to synthesize and develop new creations.
- Order and purchase flowers and supplies from wholesalers and growers.
See more related occupations >>