Related occupations for task:
Peel, wash, trim, and cook vegetables and meats, and bake breads and pastries.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Wash, peel, and cut various foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Use manual or electric appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods.
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
- Bake breads, rolls, cakes, and pastries.
||Cooks, Fast Food
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Prepare dough, following recipe.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Clean, cut, and cook meat, fish, or poultry.
- Bake breads, rolls, or other pastries.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Perform food preparation tasks, such as making sandwiches, carving meats, making soups or salads, baking breads or desserts, and brewing coffee or tea.
See all 9 related occupations >>