Related occupations for task:
Stock, organize, and clean kitchens and cooking utensils.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Place food trays over food warmers for immediate service, or store them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
- Stock cupboards and refrigerators, and tend salad bars and buffet meals.
- Receive and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
||Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms, to facilitate customer service.
- Stock refrigerating units with wines or bottled beer or replace empty beer kegs.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Restock kitchen supplies, rotate food, and stamp the time and date on food in coolers.
- Order supplies and stock them on shelves.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
See all 6 related occupations >>