Related Occupations for Task
39-3092.00 - Costume Attendants
Related occupations for task:
Direct the work of wardrobe crews during dress rehearsals or performances.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate residence hall staff, including resident assistants, participants in work-study programs, and other student workers.
- Supervise students' housekeeping work to ensure that it is done properly.
- Supervise the activities of housekeeping personnel.
- Train, supervise, schedule, and evaluate slot department workers, including change runners and slot technicians.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Direct or coordinate the activities of workers, such as flight attendants, hotel staff, or hair stylists.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Schedule or manage staff, such as volunteer usher corps.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties such as keeping records, paying bills, and hiring and supervising personnel.
See all 13 related occupations >>