Related occupations for task:
Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
||First-Line Supervisors of Housekeeping and Janitorial Workers
- Forecast necessary levels of staffing and stock at different times to facilitate effective scheduling and ordering.
- Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
||Food Service Managers
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assess staffing needs and recruit staff, using methods such as newspaper advertisements or attendance at job fairs.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Assess security needs across locations to ensure proper deployment of loss prevention resources, such as staff and technology.
- Recommend improvements in loss prevention programs, staffing, scheduling, or training.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
See more related occupations >>