Related occupations for task:
Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
||Food Service Managers
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assess staffing needs and recruit staff, using methods such as newspaper advertisements or attendance at job fairs.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Recommend improvements in loss prevention programs, staffing, scheduling, or training.
- Assess security needs across locations to ensure proper deployment of loss prevention resources, such as staff and technology.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Determine the scope of educational program offerings and prepare drafts of program schedules and descriptions to estimate staffing and facility requirements.
See more related occupations >>