Related occupations for task:
Inspect equipment for safety prior to use, and perform necessary basic maintenance tasks.
||Agricultural Equipment Operators
- Observe and listen to machinery operation to detect equipment malfunctions.
- Operate or tend equipment used in agricultural production, such as tractors, combines, and irrigation equipment.
- Adjust, repair, and service farm machinery and notify supervisors when machinery malfunctions.
- Irrigate soil, using portable pipes or ditch systems, and maintain ditches or pipes and pumps.
||First-Line Supervisors of Farming, Fishing, and Forestry Workers
- Inspect buildings, fences, fields or ranges, supplies, and equipment to determine work to be performed.
- Inspect facilities to determine maintenance needs.
- Direct or assist with the adjustment or repair of equipment or machinery.
||Fishing and Hunting Workers
- Maintain and repair trapping equipment.
- Maintain engines, fishing gear, and other on-board equipment and perform minor repairs.
- Maintain and repair chainsaws and other equipment, cleaning, oiling, and greasing equipment, and sharpening equipment properly.
||Forest and Conservation Workers
- Check equipment to ensure that it is operating properly.
See all 8 related occupations >>