Related occupations for task:
Talk to clients and study instructions, plans, or diagrams to establish work requirements.
||Weatherization Installers and Technicians
- Recommend weatherization techniques to clients in accordance with needs and applicable energy regulations, codes, policies, or statutes.
- Explain energy conservation measures, such as the use of low flow showerheads and energy efficient lighting.
- Explain recommendations, policies, procedures, requirements, or other related information to residents or building owners.
- Contact residents or building owners to schedule appointments.
||Construction and Building Inspectors
- Review and interpret plans, blueprints, site layouts, specifications, or construction methods to ensure compliance to legal requirements and safety regulations.
- Confer with owners, violators, or authorities to explain regulations or recommend remedial actions.
- Review blueprints, building codes, or specifications to determine work details or procedures.
- Recommend energy or water saving products, such as low-flow faucets or shower heads, water-saving toilets, or high-efficiency hot water heaters.
||Tile and Marble Setters
- Study blueprints and examine surface to be covered to determine amount of material needed.
- Assist customers in selection of tile and grout.
- Read and interpret blueprints or specifications to determine size, shape, color, type, or thickness of glass, location of framing, installation procedures, or staging or scaffolding materials required.
- Confer with customers to determine project requirements or to provide cost estimates.
See more related occupations >>