Related Occupations for Task
49-3043.00 - Rail Car Repairers
Related occupations for task:
Test units for operability before and after repairs.
||Recreational Vehicle Service Technicians
- Examine or test operation of parts or systems to ensure completeness of repairs.
||Radio, Cellular, and Tower Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Inspect completed work to ensure all hardware is tight, antennas are level, hangers are properly fastened, proper support is in place, or adequate weather proofing has been installed.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Inspect, test, and measure completed work, using devices such as hand tools or gauges to verify conformance to standards or repair requirements.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
||Automotive Body and Related Repairers
- Inspect repaired vehicles for proper functioning, completion of work, dimensional accuracy, and overall appearance of paint job, and test-drive vehicles to ensure proper alignment and handling.
See all 6 related occupations >>