||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Direct the preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, or correspondence.
- Manage activities such as audits, regulatory agency inspections, or product recalls.
- Oversee documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
- Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Direct product testing activities throughout production cycles.
- Coordinate the selection and implementation of quality control equipment, such as inspection gauges.
- Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout an organization.
- Develop or implement environmental compliance plans for programs, such as air quality, storm water, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste management, pollution prevention, or solid waste management.
- Direct procurement processes including equipment research and testing, vendor contracts, or requisitions approval.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Develop or implement projects to improve efficiency, economy, or effectiveness of hydroelectric plant operations.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Identify and implement carbon minimization activities to offset carbon emissions, such as by planting trees, purchasing carbon credits, or purchasing green technologies, such as air filtration or alternative energy vehicles or power.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Initiate or coordinate inventory or cost control programs.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
||Methane/Landfill Gas Collection System Operators
- Recommend or implement practices to reduce turnaround time for trucks in and out of landfill site.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Develop or implement programs to improve sustainability or reduce the environmental impacts of engineering or architecture activities or operations.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Conduct or coordinate audits of company accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Recommend new or revised policies, procedures, or regulations to support water resource or conservation goals.
- Apply green building strategies to reduce energy costs or minimize carbon output or other sources of harm to the environment.