Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Quality Control Systems Managers.
- Review quality documentation necessary for regulatory submissions and inspections.
||Transportation Vehicle, Equipment and Systems Inspectors, Except Aviation
- Review commercial vehicle logs, shipping papers, or driver and equipment records to detect any problems or to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Examine carrier operating rules, employee qualification guidelines, or carrier training and testing programs for compliance with regulations or safety standards.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards.
||Court Reporters and Simultaneous Captioners
- Verify accuracy of transcripts by checking copies against original records of proceedings and accuracy of rulings by checking with judges.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Review all regulatory agency submission materials to ensure timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness, or compliance with regulatory standards.
- Examine maintenance records and flight logs to determine if service and maintenance checks and overhauls were performed at prescribed intervals.
||Wind Energy Development Managers
- Review civil design, engineering, or construction technical documentation to ensure compliance with applicable government or industrial codes, standards, requirements, or regulations.
||Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Review logs, datasheets, or reports to ensure adequate production levels and safe production environments or to identify abnormalities with power production equipment or processes.
||First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives
- Review contents of written orders to ensure adherence to legal requirements.
||Air Traffic Controllers
- Review records or reports for clarity and completeness and maintain records or reports, as required under federal law.
||First-Line Supervisors of Correctional Officers
- Examine incoming or outgoing mail to ensure conformance with regulations.
||Fire Inspectors and Investigators
- Review blueprints and plans for new or remodeled buildings to ensure the structures meet fire safety codes.
||Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
- Check all load-related documentation for completeness and accuracy.