Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Biofuels Production Managers.
- Conduct cost, material, and efficiency studies for biofuels production plants or operations.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Direct, review, or approve project design changes.
- Assess project feasibility by analyzing technology, resource needs, or market demand.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Evaluate and approve proposals for sustainability projects, considering factors such as cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and integration with other initiatives.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Conduct feasibility or cost-benefit studies for environmental remediation projects.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Conduct cost-benefit studies for watershed improvement projects or water management alternatives.
- Perform, or contract others to perform, pre-building assessments, such as conceptual cost estimating, rough order of magnitude estimating, feasibility, or energy efficiency, environmental, and sustainability assessments.