Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Funeral Home Managers.
- Schedule funerals, burials, or cremations.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Provide assistance to faculty and staff in duties such as teaching classes, conducting orientation programs, issuing transcripts, and scheduling events.
- Determine course schedules, and coordinate teaching assignments and room assignments to ensure optimum use of buildings and equipment.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Schedule subjects for appointments, procedures, or inpatient stays as required by study protocols.
- Arrange for research study sites and determine staff or equipment availability.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Create and maintain sustainability program documents, such as schedules and budgets.
||Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Plan and schedule plant activities, such as wood, waste, or refuse fuel deliveries, ash removal, and regular maintenance.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Create or enforce hydrostation voltage schedules.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Maintain wellness- and fitness-related schedules, records, or reports.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions, and negotiate details of arrangements with clients.