Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Project Management Specialists.
- Identify project needs such as resources, staff, or finances by reviewing project objectives and schedules.
||Disc Jockeys, Except Radio
- Create tailored playlists by aligning music with event functions.
- Listen to music before playing at events to ensure recordings are appropriate and meet quality standards.
- Select and play music incorporating crowd preferences and mood.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Select materials needed to complete work assignments.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required, according to work orders or specifications.
- Identify business problems or management objectives that can be addressed through data analysis.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Manage paper or electronic filing systems by recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records or correspondence.
- Select number of colors and determine color separations.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.