Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners.
- Read trade publications, attend seminars, and consult with other meeting professionals to keep abreast of meeting management standards and trends.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles.
- Attend meetings or seminars to obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of training program status.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Maintain knowledge of current events and trends in such areas as money laundering and criminal tools and techniques.
- Research or evaluate new technologies for use in fraud detection systems.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Learn and observe proper safety precautions, rules, regulations, and practices so that unsafe conditions can be recognized and proper safety protocols implemented.
- Consult tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Keep informed of industry trends and deals.
- Specialize in green financial instruments, such as socially responsible mutual funds or exchange-traded funds (ETF) that are comprised of green companies.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Attend professional meetings, read literature, and participate in training or other educational offerings to keep abreast of new developments and technologies related to disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Maintain familiarity with aspects of local real estate markets.
- Stay informed of logistics technology advances and apply appropriate technology to improve logistics processes.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
||Risk Management Specialists
- Consult financial literature to ensure use of the latest models or statistical techniques.
- Participate in online forums or conferences to stay abreast of online retailing trends, techniques, or security threats.