Related Task Search
15 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Online Merchants.
- Receive and process payments from customers, using electronic transaction services.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Issue and cash money orders.
- Collect rents for post office boxes.
- Receive and process advance registration payments, mail letters of confirmation, or return checks when registrations cannot be accepted.
- Collect payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
- Collect coins from vending machines, refill machines, and remove aged merchandise.
- Contact customers to collect payments on delinquent accounts.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Collect fees, commissions, or other payments, according to contract terms.
- Collect fees for licenses.
- Record, collect, or pay off bets, issuing receipts as necessary.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Collect coins and bills from machines, prepare invoices, and settle accounts with concessionaires.
||Telecommunications Line Installers and Repairers
- Explain cable service to subscribers after installation and collect any installation fees that are due.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Receive cash and checks and make deposits.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Collect payment upon job completion.
||Food Service Managers
- Count money and make bank deposits.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Collect taxes from individuals or businesses according to prescribed laws and regulations.
||Home Appliance Repairers
- Bill customers for repair work, and collect payment.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Collect money due on delinquent accounts.