Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Financial Examiners.
- Confer with officials of real estate, securities, or financial institution industries to exchange views and discuss issues or pending cases.
- Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors, and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
||Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Communicate with reinsurance brokers to obtain information necessary for processing claims.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Meet with clients' other advisors, such as attorneys, accountants, trust officers, or investment bankers, to fully understand clients' financial goals and circumstances.
||Risk Management Specialists
- Confer with traders to identify and communicate risks associated with specific trading strategies or positions.
- Confer with underwriters to resolve mortgage application problems.