Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts.
- Design, implement, or maintain fraud detection tools or procedures.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Research or develop analytical tools to address issues such as portfolio construction or optimization, performance measurement, attribution, profit and loss measurement, or pricing models.
- Collaborate in the development or testing of new analytical software to ensure compliance with user requirements, specifications, or scope.
||Financial Risk Specialists
- Contribute to development of risk management systems.
- Devise systems or processes to monitor validity of risk assessments.
- Develop or maintain payment systems to ensure accuracy of vendor payments.
- Develop or maintain freight rate databases for use by supply chain departments to determine the most economical modes of transportation.
- Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Design or implement products and services to mitigate risk or facilitate use of technology-based tools and methods.
- Develop and implement technical project management tools, such as plans, schedules, and responsibility and compliance matrices.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
||Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Establish uniform and equitable systems for assessing all classes and kinds of property.
- Develop logistic metrics, internal analysis tools, or key performance indicators for business units.
- Implement security practices to preserve assets, minimize liabilities, or ensure customer privacy, using parallel servers, hardware redundancy, fail-safe technology, information encryption, or firewalls.