||Aircraft Cargo Handling Supervisors
- Train new employees in areas such as safety procedures or equipment operation.
- Train others to install, use, or maintain robots.
- Train students to use drafting machines and to prepare schematic diagrams, block diagrams, control drawings, logic diagrams, integrated circuit drawings, or interconnection diagrams.
- Conduct educational programs that provide farmers or farm cooperative members with information that can help them improve agricultural productivity.
- Provide training and interpretation in the use of methods or procedures for observing and checking controls for geodetic and plane coordinates.
- Conduct training or in-services to educate clinicians and other personnel on proper use of equipment.
- Conduct training sessions on new material products, applications, or manufacturing methods for customers and their employees.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Supervise, train, and evaluate technicians, technologists, survey personnel, engineers, scientists or other mine personnel.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
- Supervise or train project team members as necessary.
- Train personnel or clients on topics such as energy management.
- Train new employees to control and suppress forest fires.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Train users in details of system operation.
- Assist in training equipment operators or other staff on validation protocols and standard operating procedures.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Educate equipment operators on the proper use of equipment.
- Train staff members in duties such as tax mapping, the use of computerized mapping equipment, or the interpretation of source documents.
- Provide consultation or training on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
- Train customers or other personnel to install, use, or maintain robots.
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Train production personnel in new or existing methods.