Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians.
- Operate and calibrate computer systems and devices to comply with test requirements and to perform data acquisition and analysis.
- Locate files relating to specified design project in database library, load program into computer, and record completed job data.
- Key and program specified commands and engineering specifications into computer system to change functions and test final layout.
||Cartographers and Photogrammetrists
- Build and update digital databases.
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms, and records.
- Operate and manage land-information computer systems, performing tasks such as storing data, making inquiries, and producing plots and reports.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Write or install energy management routines for building automation systems.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform electronics engineering tasks.
- Create, populate, or maintain databases for tracking validation activities, test results, or validated systems.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Integrate software or hardware components, using computer, microprocessor, or control architecture.