Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Electro-Mechanical Technicians.
- Verify part dimensions or clearances to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
||Solar Energy Systems Engineers
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
||Cartographers and Photogrammetrists
- Inspect final compositions to ensure completeness and accuracy.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Visually examine materials, structures, or components for signs of corrosion, metal fatigue, cracks, or other flaws, using tools and equipment such as endoscopes, closed circuit television systems, and fiber optics.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Inspect or test parts to determine nature or cause of defects or malfunctions.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Inspect nanotechnology work products to ensure quality or adherence to specifications.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, products, or systems to ensure conformance to specifications, safety standards, or applicable codes or regulations.
- Recommend resolution of identified deviations from established product or process standards.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Inspect newly installed equipment to adjust or correct operating problems.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Inspect electrical project work for quality control and assurance.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.