Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Automotive Engineering Technicians.
- Document test results, using cameras, spreadsheets, documents, or other tools.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods.
- Conduct failure analyses, document results, and recommend corrective actions.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Prepare reports on non-destructive testing results.
- Document non-destructive testing methods, processes, or results.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians
- Record and interpret test data on parts, assemblies, and mechanisms.
- Prepare technical reports of findings or recommendations, based on synthesized analyses of test results.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Prepare reports or presentations summarizing results or conclusions of human factors engineering or ergonomics activities, such as testing, investigation, or validation.
||Health and Safety Engineers, Except Mining Safety Engineers and Inspectors
- Report or review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or environmental testing.
- Compute or record photonic test data.
||Wind Energy Engineers
- Write reports to document wind farm collector system test results.
- Publish engineering reports documenting design details or qualification test results.
- Document robotics test procedures and results.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Record laboratory or field data, including numerical data, test results, photographs, or summaries of visual observations.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare written documentation of electromechanical test results.