Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Calibration Technologists and Technicians.
- Maintain or repair measurement devices or equipment used for calibration testing.
||Timing Device Assemblers and Adjusters
- Replace specified parts to repair malfunctioning timepieces, using watchmakers' tools, loupes, and holding fixtures.
- Change timing weights on balance wheels to correct deficient timing.
- Tighten or replace loose jewels, using watchmakers' tools.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians
- Adjust, repair, or replace faulty components of test setups and equipment.
- Construct and maintain test facilities for aircraft parts and systems, according to specifications.
- Repair gas and oil meters and gauges.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Maintain test equipment in operational condition by performing routine maintenance or making minor repairs or adjustments as needed.
- Maintain validation test equipment.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Repair nanotechnology processing or testing equipment or submit work orders for equipment repair.
||Jewelers and Precious Stone and Metal Workers
- Make repairs, such as enlarging or reducing ring sizes, soldering pieces of jewelry together, and replacing broken clasps and mountings.