Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Industrial-Organizational Psychologists.
- Formulate and implement training programs, applying principles of learning and individual differences.
- Design classes and programs to meet the needs of special students.
- Initiate and direct efforts to foster tolerance, understanding, and appreciation of diversity in school communities.
- Provide educational programs on topics such as classroom management, teaching strategies, or parenting skills.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Select appropriate curricula or class structures for educational programs.
||Special Education Teachers, Middle School
- Develop or write Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students.
||Clinical and Counseling Psychologists
- Develop, direct, and participate in training programs for staff and students.
||Health Education Specialists
- Design and administer training programs for new employees and continuing education for existing employees.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Provide special services such as alcohol and drug prevention programs and classes that teach students to handle conflicts without resorting to violence.
- Develop environmental educational programs and curricula for schools.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
||Climate Change Policy Analysts
- Develop, or contribute to the development of, educational or outreach programs on the environment or climate change.
- Conduct public educational programs on forest care and conservation.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Design patient education programs that include information required to make informed health care and treatment decisions.