Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Veterinarians.
- Inoculate animals against various diseases, such as rabies or distemper.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare and administer medications, vaccines, serums, or treatments, as prescribed by veterinarians.
- Provide health care, first aid, immunizations, or assistance in convalescence or rehabilitation in locations such as schools, hospitals, or industry.
||General Internal Medicine Physicians
- Immunize patients to protect them from preventable diseases.
- Conduct periodic public health maintenance activities such as immunizations and screenings for diseases and disease risk factors.
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care, and infection management.
||Family Medicine Physicians
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Perform primary care procedures such as suturing, splinting, administering immunizations, taking cultures, and debriding wounds.