Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses.
- Administer medications including those administered by injection.
- Select, order, or administer anesthetics, adjuvant drugs, accessory drugs, fluids or blood products as necessary.
- Respond to emergency situations by providing airway management, administering emergency fluids or drugs, or using basic or advanced cardiac life support techniques.
- Select, order, or administer pre-anesthetic medications.
- Prepare prescribed solutions and administer local, intravenous, spinal, or other anesthetics, following specified methods and procedures.
- Administer post-anesthesia medications or fluids to support patients' cardiovascular systems.
- Administer drugs, orally or by injection, or perform intravenous procedures.
- Perform emergency pharmacological interventions.
- Postoperatively inject a subcutaneous local anesthetic agent to reduce pain.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients' charts.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Administer medications intravenously, by injection, orally, through gastric tubes, or by other methods.
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care, and infection management.
- Administer oral medications or hypodermic injections, following physician's prescriptions and hospital procedures.