Related Task Search
13 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Veterinary Technologists and Technicians.
- Restrain animals during exams or procedures.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Select appropriate equipment settings and adjust patient positions to obtain the best sites and angles.
- Prepare patient for exam by explaining procedure, transferring patient to ultrasound table, scrubbing skin and applying gel, and positioning patient properly.
- Coordinate or participate in the positioning of patients, using body stabilizing equipment or protective padding to provide appropriate exposure for the procedure or to protect against nerve damage or circulation impairment.
- Prepare patients for surgery, including positioning patients on the operating table and covering them with sterile surgical drapes to prevent exposure.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare and position patients for testing.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Position patients on cradle, attaching immobilization devices if needed, to ensure appropriate placement for imaging.
- Position patient on examining table and set up and adjust equipment to obtain optimum view of specific body area as requested by physician.
- Restrain violent, potentially violent, or suicidal patients by verbal or physical means as required.
- Position patient on operating table to maximize patient comfort and surgical accessibility.
- Position patients for treatment with accuracy, according to prescription.
||Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics
- Immobilize patient for placement on stretcher and ambulance transport, using backboard or other spinal immobilization device.
||Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Position radiation fields, radiation beams, and patient to allow for most effective treatment of patient's disease, using computer.
- Position and immobilize patient on examining table.
- Assist maternal patients to find physical positions that will facilitate childbirth.