Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Physical Therapist Aides.
- Arrange treatment supplies to keep them in order.
||Medical Equipment Preparers
- Organize and assemble routine or specialty surgical instrument trays or other sterilized supplies, filling special requests as needed.
- Install and set up medical equipment, using hand tools.
- Set up medical laboratory equipment.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Prepare surgical equipment and pass instruments or materials to veterinarians during surgical procedures.
||Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- Perform support duties, such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
- Prepare patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist dentist during dental procedures.
||Physical Therapist Assistants
- Prepare treatment areas and electrotherapy equipment for use by physiotherapists.
- Organize or clean blood-drawing trays, ensuring that all instruments are sterile and all needles, syringes, or related items are of first-time use.
||Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Assemble, clean, or maintain equipment or materials for patient use.
- Set up treating or testing equipment, such as oxygen tents, portable radiograph (x-ray) equipment, or overhead irrigation bottles, as directed by a physician or nurse.