Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Cashiers.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Keep records of transactions and of the number of customers entering an establishment.
- Reserve items for requested times and keep records of items rented.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales.
||Gambling Change Persons and Booth Cashiers
- Keep accurate records of monetary exchanges, authorization forms, and transaction reconciliations.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Keep records pertaining to purchases, sales, and requisitions.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Keep records of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Keep accurate records of transactions.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork.