Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Retail Salespersons.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase or rental.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
||Door-to-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Set up and display sample merchandise at parties or stands.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Prepare merchandise for display or for purchase or rental.
- Place new merchandise on display.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Plan, assemble, and stock product displays in retail stores, or make recommendations to retailers regarding product displays, promotional programs, and advertising.
||Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists
- Order, display, and maintain supplies.
||Stockers and Order Fillers
- Design and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.